As the year comes to a close (did it feel short to anyone else?), we want to wish you all a very happy holiday season and a fantastic start into the new year!
Let's Take a Look Back at 2021
While we are busy preparing for 2022 and planning a lot of exciting content to share with you soon, join us as we take a look back at 2021.
Revisit (or explore for the first time) various articles and videos we have published this year covering everything from technical updates and tutorials to life during the pandemic.
- Watch Garann Means build Passwordless and 2FA Workflows using Node.js.
- Join the fight for a winner in the Ultimate Face-off: Flask vs. FastAPI with Tonya Sims.
- Read about Benjamin Aronov and how getting hungry during coding sessions led to him creating a Facebook Bot in Node,js.
- Learn with Matt Hunt how to send an SMS with .Net 6 Minimal API.
- Watch Amanda Cavallaro talk about her background, perspective, and insights on Machine Learning.
- Read an article from Filippos Kyprianou about an exciting Startup and which problem we are solving for this company.
- Take a look back at life during the pandemic with Kelly Andrews.
- Learn from Karl Lingiah how to test external APIs in Ruby with Webmock and VCR.
- Experience the excitement of building a Song Generator with Voice and Node.js in a workshop by Abdul Ajetunmobi.
- Join Clarisse Ng as she checks in with a Hackathon group who are building a fantastic e-learning app utilzing our Video API.
- Celebrate the awesomeness of Video Express with Dwane Hemmings.
- Scrub up with James Seconde as he explores how to clean your PHP application with PHPStan.
- Fine-tune your Video API experience using Auto Layout with Mofi Rahman.
- Last, but not least, feel inspired by the Ultimate List of Hackathon Ideas, put together by Cory Althoff.
Thank you for revisiting some of our favorite content of this year!
We hope you are having an incredible holiday season and are looking forward to reconnecting with you in early January.
Happy Holidays from our team to you!